Administrative Project Manager
About the Job
The Administrative Project Management or APM role is a pivotal part of our design-build project execution team. Our projects are complex and require a significant amount of coordination to be successful. As an APM you will interact frequently with our project managers and engineering staff and typical responsibilities will include:
Project Coordination Responsibilities
- Project accounting, budgeting and cost management
- Managing third-party relationships
- Preparing and managing project bid packages
- Preparing and administering third-party agreements
- Procuring project services and equipment
- Preparing and maintaining project reports and logs
- Developing and maintaining project schedules
- Preparing permit applications
- Coordinating project close-out activities
- Promoting continuous and productive communication between project participants including internal and external clients and partners
Successful APMs at Dennis Group are highly organized, professional, self-motivated, and energetic individuals with excellent communication and inter-personal skills. In addition, you have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- An ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent responsibilities
- A strong attention to detail
- Direct experience working for a Construction, Engineering or Architectural firm preferred
Familiarity with MS Project, Viewpoint, and Timberline are a plus.
We plan, design, engineer, and build food plants for major brands across the country and the world. For the past three decades, we’ve focused exclusively on the food and beverage industry, helping your favorite brands put your favorite foods in the grocery store. Simply put, food isn’t one thing we do, it’s all we do.
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and RRSP plans.
Dennis Group is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.