Power Systems Engineer
About the Job
We are seeking talented individuals to aid in the design and implementation of electrical systems and strategies as part of a broad engineering and architectural team. You will be a member of our Power Systems group and your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- CAD design of electrical systems
- Perform Arc Flash study calculations
- Improve calculation templates for electrical design
- Research and create new “Best Practice” recommendation in an electrical subject of interest related to the electrical construction industry.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Access) and familiarity AutoCAD or similar software
- Familiarity with three phase power, the National Electric Code, wireless radio systems, fire and security systems, Fiber or LAN cabling is a plus.
- 1+ year(s) of experience and/or internship(s) in an industrial manufacturing setting
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree required
We plan, design, engineer, and build food plants for major brands across the country and the world. For the past three decades, we’ve focused exclusively on the food and beverage industry, helping your favorite brands put your favorite foods in the grocery store. Simply put, food isn’t one thing we do, it’s all we do.
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and retirement plans.
Dennis Group is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.