About the Job
We are seeking talented individuals to aid in the design and implementation of mechanical systems as part of a broad engineering and architectural team. You will be a member of our mechanical department and your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform heating and cooling load calculations
- Code reviews for HVAC/plumbing/fire protection designs
- Perform mass energy balance calculations
- Perform drainage and line loss calculation
- Size and specify HVAC, utility, plumbing and fire protection equipment
- Heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and thermodynamics understanding
- Basic report writing and communication skills
- Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related 4-year degree
- Relevant internship(s) in an industrial manufacturing setting preferred
- FE/EIT certificate preferred
- Strong technical writing skills
- AutoCAD (or similar) ability preferred
- Travel to customer project sites for review, audit, and meetings, estimated 10-15%
We plan, design, engineer, and build food plants for major brands across the country and the world. For the past three decades, we’ve focused exclusively on the food and beverage industry, helping your favorite brands put your favorite foods in the grocery store. Simply put, food isn’t one thing we do, it’s all we do.
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and retirement plans.
Dennis Group is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.